1 billion light years from home

1 billion light years from home

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pervy NaruHina Comic Pg.1

What's goin' on y'all? God it's been forever hasn't it? Yeah, its time to bring this blog back to life! I'll start by re-posting what the DA Nazi at DeviantArt keep deleting. I swear, when I find the butthurt jackass who keeps reporting our work, I'm gonna strangle his/her bitch-ass! Jay and I are sick and tired of DeviantART deleting deviations we submit claiming we're portraying underaged Hinata in an explicit manner when we're not. But we can scout around DeviantART and find people who have deviations of Hinata NAKED! But those are never taken down. Same for characters from other manga too! Anyway, here's the whole comic for you all to enjoy. I'll try and find more of what's been deleted and post them here instead. Here's page 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment